Main purpose of the job
- Work with your line manager to set up and run research projects
- Build a strong day-to-day working relationship with the operational departments to ensure the smooth running of projects through the department
- Checking research materials
- Learn and apply market research skills
- Learn about your clients’ markets (set up and maintain knowledge files)
To ensure that Millward Brown, Added Value and TNS offer client service and levels of research expertise that is second to none.
- Setting up of projects under supervision
- Interdepartmental project management
- Questionnaire design & management
- Preparing fieldwork materials under supervision
- Specking and checking of code frames
- Data/chart/coding specking and checking
- Initial analysis of data and report preparation
- Checking and proofreading presentations
- Travel to client meetings as and when required (very occasionally may require overnight trips)
- Internal presentations
- General project administration and client files
- Contact reports for client meetings
3 year degree, preferably in Research, Marketing, Stats, Business Science, Economics.
Previous experience of:
No previous research experience is required but a passion for brands and advertising is a must, a curiosity to understand consumer thinking and opinion and a desire to advise clients how to improve their brand’s performance in the market place.
Previous in-house media planning knowledge / experience an advantage.
A natural aptitude for Quant / Qual / Brand development
Technical Competencies required:
- PC literacy in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills
- Numerical competency
Personal / Behavioural Competencies
- Project management
- Set priorities and manage tasks
- Manage multiple projects
- Understand and manage client expectations
- Present a “can do” attitude
- Build rapport with and show consideration for all work colleagues
- Courteous, respectful and professional in all communication
How to Apply
Comments are closed.