CLOSING DATE: 15 October 2014
Kentz is inviting applications for a limited number of bursaries to students that need to complete their experiential training (P1), towards obtaining a Diploma in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Industrial, Civil and Structural Engineering.
- Be South African citizens
- Have completed all the requirements for S1 – S4
Preference will be given to Applicants:
- That originate from the local communities in which Kentz do work
- Candidates from previously disadvantaged groups
- Currently Unemployed
- With a code 08 Drivers License
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit detailed:
- Curriculum Vitae, current academic records appropriately certified by the institution, as well as a copy of a green bar-coded identity document.
- Applications can be send to the following Fax number: 086 555 3901
Should you not receive correspondence from Kentz within 30 days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.