Location: Cape Town
Are you looking for real-life marketing and sales experience that contributes to bottom-line results? Prove your value as a future leader with this full-time internship, with an opportunity for permanent employment after four months.
- A three year (or working towards) degree / higher national diploma from a reputable university / college in Sales or Marketing
- Recent graduate
- Academic Transcripts and ID Copies
- Direct marketing to C-Suite executives who represent the largest organizations in Africa
- Selling top end packages to the biggest brands in the IT and Telecoms sectors – packages range from 100k to 1.2 Million (ZAR)
- To identify relevant opportunities and maximize sales for the conference portfolio.
- To complete the required level of sales activity in order to meet or exceed targets.
- To build relationships with potential sponsors including short and long-term prospects.
- To maintain ongoing relationships with sponsors including managing the involvement of the sponsors in the build up to, and during events.
- To ensure that all data entry onto systems and databases is maintained to exacting standards.
- To ensure regular and on-going communication with the sales manager.
- To work co-operatively with other departments, particularly conference production and logistics staff and marketing team.
- A desire to start a successful career in sales and marketing
- Individuals who are self-motivated, independent and persistent
- People with positive attitudes who are open to feedback
- Interns who can develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationship
- Strong administrative skills with strong attention detail
- High level of energy and commitment to reaching goals
- Strong sense of professionalism with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of how to use data bases and Internet search function
- Interest in a career in sales and marketing and market research
- Overarching desire to become an integral part in the sales and / or marketing team of the top IT conference company in Africa
- Dynamic, highly presentable person who is forward thinking, motivated and driven to succeed
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]