Closing date: 14 January 2014
Koffiefontein Diamond Mine JV will be offering bursaries for studies in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering at a tertiary institution for 2014.
- South African citizenship
- Registration with and acceptance at a University or University of Technology to study in the above field
- A minimum score of 6 for Mathematics and Science for mid-year examinations (not Maths Literacy)
- Proof of registration.
Applicants who are currently studying at a University or a University of Technology should demonstrate good results. Preference will be given to 1st and 2nd year students. Please attach your results with your application and acceptance correspondence from the University.
The value of the bursary includes:
- Full tuition fees
- Full residence and meals (or equivalent allowance)
- Annual cash and travel allowance
- Life skills training (if applicable)
- Compulsory practical vacation employment during December and January at various Petra Diamonds Operations.
The bursary carries a contractual obligation, for which the bursar is required to work for Petra Diamonds SA (Pty) Ltd for a period equal to the study period of the bursary (on completion of internship period).
Preference will be given to candidates residing in the area of Letsemeng/Xhariep District Municipalities. However, candidates from the Free State province will also be considered.
Koffiefontein Diamond Mine is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right to appoint. Preference will be given to EE applicants.
How to Apply
Please send your CV, with copies of qualifications, documentation as requested above and ID, to [email protected] or fax: (053) 205-5026.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.