- are a passionate programmer who rates your coding skills;
- stand out amongst your peers;
- spend time reading the right technical blogs;
- have heard of anonymous methods, critical sections and generics…
- and actually know what they are used for.
- are serious about your career and want to get ahead of the rest;
then we have a great deal to offer you!
How does this sound?
- we develop your skills with in-house training, Microsoft certification;
- exposure to the experience of our 100+ talented developers;
- wide range of applications from desktop, web services to ASP.Net websites and databases;
- you can go as far as possible as quickly as possible – its in your hands;
- friendly caring atmosphere, in house restaurant, crèche and gym;
- competitive package;
- we build products, we’re not an internal IT department;
- as a Microsoft Gold Partner we have the very latest development software;
- easy start with induction programmes and ongoing mentorship programmes;
- exposure to formal software engineering best practices.
Develop Your Skills
Our software production team functions as a pool of resources from which we create our project teams. We select the right people for each specific project, based on skills. On completion, staff are moved onto other projects, in this way extending everyone’s professional range and at the same time maintaining a positive work ethic. This approach benefits both the company and the individual.
At Korbitec, our development is done with Microsoft’s C#.Net™ according to agile principles of Scrum. As part of our production department you can be exposed to all the disciplines of the development process such as Project Management, Analysis, Quality Assurance, Research or Architecture, Design and Coding.
Due to the global success of our products, the opportunities for client interaction, requirements-gathering and analysis are many and varied. At Korbitec, we encourage personal growth by providing our staff with the opportunity to work with highly experienced individuals as well as share their knowledge with others in a receptive and supportive environment.
A mentoring system enables newly recruited graduates to adapt to the work environment easily and comfortably and encourages each to perform at his/her personal best.
Send all applications to: [email protected]
Should you not receive a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.