Location: CT, EL, JHB, PE
KPMG aims to give students an opportunity to experience the profession and the firm in our variety of vacation work programs.
Intermediate Vacation Work
- The Intermediate Vacation program is designed to give students Basic work experience on KPMG clients during the busiest seasons of the year.
- Students will have on the job coaching, while also assuming limited responsibility, similar to that of a first year trainee accountant.
- The program runs for multiple one week sessions, and each student selected will be allocated to a single session by KPMG.
- The program timetable consists of 2 days of training and 3 days work at a client
- Students are requires to be enrolled at a SAICA accredited University, and who are studying towards their CA (SA) qualification.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.