Closing Date: 30 November 2012
Kraft Foods South Africa is looking for recent Marketing Graduates or Graduates with a maximum 1 year post qualification working experience to join their dynamic Marketing team as Graduate Trainees.
The Graduate programme is a full-time programme during which you will rotate through positions within the functional department. The programme will enable you to work across the various categories such as Candy and Chocolate while, for example, growing your skills in understanding and implementing the core principles of marketing, project management and planning; developing your consumer understanding and experience; developing brand strategies; conducting brand planning, forecasts and new product development; etc.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Learning potential and excellent academic results.
- High levels of drive and initiative.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to see the bigger picture and display forward thinking skills.
- Ability to build good working relationships with individuals and teams across the business.
- Passion for brands and marketing essential.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a full copy of your Academic Transcripts and Degree Certificates to [email protected]. Please state clearly in the email subject line that you are applying for the Markerting Graduate Programme.