Closing Date: 13 February 2015 at 16H00
The KwaDukuza Municipality seeks to fill the following positions and accordingly invites applications from persons who meet the requirements as indicated. Please note that the post title and post identification number (KDM) MUST be indicated on your application letter stated clearly the position applying for and a comprehensive CV in English together with certified copies of your qualifications. Identity Document and driver’s license where applicable. Applicants are also advised to ensure that their applications address the selection criteria in terms of qualifications, experience and any other requirements as set out in the relevant advertisement as shortlisting will be based on these selection criteria.
MUNICIPAL SERVICES DIRECTORATE
KDMPS 29: 6x Traffic wardens: (TASK GRADE: R93 053.28 – R120 801.36 pa)
- No Criminal record
- Code B08 driver’s license.
- Computer competency (MS Word), and Pass Physical fitness examination.
- Not older than 35 years.
Enforcement of the Road Traffic Act . Municipal by-laws. APPLICATIONS ARE EXPECTED FROM WARD, 4, 10, 13, 16 8 25
PLEASE NOTE THAT Applications MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PROOF OF RESIDENCE IN THE FORM OF A LETTER FROM THE KWADUKUZA MUNICIPALITY WARD COUNCILLOR.
How to apply
- Applications are to be addressed to the Municipal Manager, KwaDukuza Municipality, PO. Box 72, KwaDukuza, 4450 for attention the Human Resources Department, and may be posted or hand delivered (Note that hand delivered applications must be handed to the H. officer clerk, First Floor, Whitehouse Centre, Chief Albert Luthuli Street. KwaDukuza.
- NO APPLICATIONS will be accepted after the closing date and time.
- Please DO NOT fax or e-mail applications. Please also DO NOT submit applications on Z83 forms. Please NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON KWADUKUZA Application FORM WHICH IS OBTAINABLE ON THE MUNICIPALITY’S WEBSITE (kwadukuza.gov.za)
KwaDukuza Municipality adheres to the National Employment Equity Strategy. Post levels are subject to conversion according to the TASK Job Evaluation system. Further communication will only be with shortlisted candidates, such shortlist being confined to the candidates that best meet the requirements