Location: Johannesburg Metropolitan
Midrand, Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa is seeking 2 learners for our Technical Support Learnership running from January 2015 to December 2015.
Successful candidates will receive theoretical and practical training which will assist them in the technical field. Learners will study to achieve the following: A+ (Practical and Essential), N+, End User training as well as life skills. At the end of the 12 months learnership, learners will graduate with a MICT Seta certified qualification in Technical Support: NQF4.
- Learners need to have a passion for the technical field.
- Learners need to dedicate their time to full-time training and studying.
- Learners need to be able to travel to Midrand and Rivonia on a daily basis
- As this is a learnership, Learners need to be prepared to not receive a salary, but an allowance to cover travel and basic living costs.
- Learners need to be able to read and study in English
- Learner need to have passed matric with Maths and English
How to apply
Apply for KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa: Learnership Programme 2015 (there’s a 99% chance that it won’t work – read next line)
If the above link gives you problems, please apply via their main website
Comments are closed.