CLOSING DATE: 24 JULY 2015
The Department of Health is promoting careers in Health Sciences and is offering provincial bursaries for the following field of study:
BACHELOR OF CLINCAL MEDICAL PRACTICE (BCMP)
- Be from KZN Province
- Be financially needy (Combined gross income of parents must be less than R120 000), if income is above sliding scales will apply;
- Candidates must not be older than 35 years
- Candidates must attach the following:
- Certified copies of Identity Document, Matric certificate with a minimum of 4 achievement level/ D symbol in all subjects;
- Obtain a minimum of 15 points and above in the 3 subjects (Mathematics, Biology or Life science and Physical science)
- Applicants must collect bursary Application forms from the Human Resource Office at all Government Hospitals, Clinics or CHC’s, Due to the volume of applications received only successful applicants will be notified.
- All successful candidates will be required to sign an Agreement to serve bursary
obligation at district.
- Attach the following supporting documents; Identity documents of both parents, pay slip/proof of income, death/divorce certificate and sworn affidavit stating the legal guardian or marital status of parents.
- Applicants must sign when collecting and submitting the application form to the institution where the form was obtained. All Application forms must be hand delivered.
Walter Sisulu University will only consider matric obtained from 2014.
Comments are closed.