Closing Date: 31 July 2014
Location: KwaZulu Natal
The Department of Health is promoting careers in Health Sciences and is offering provincial bursaries for the following fields of study:
Field of Study
- Bachelor of Clinical Medical Practice
- Be from KZN Province
- Be financially needy (combined gross income f parents must be less than R120 000)
- Not older than 35 years
- Certified copies of ID, matric certificate with a minimum of 4 achievement level / D symbol in all subject
- Obtain a total of 15 points and above in the 3 subjects (Maths, Biology / Life Science and Physical Science)
- All supportive identity documents of both parents, pay slip, death / divorce certificate and sworn affidavit to be attached stating the legal guardian or marital status of parents.
NB: Bursary Application Forms must be collected from the Human Resources Office at all Government Hospitals, Clinics or CHC’s
How to Apply
Applicants must sign when receiving and when returning the application form to the same institution where the form was obtained.
Enquiries: Mrs. N. Mahlaba, Tel: : (033) 395 2733 or (033) 395 3290