Closing Date: 30 October 2016
The Provincial Department of Human Settlements offers unemployed graduates residing in the Province of KwaZulu-Natal, an opportunity to apply for an Internship Programme in order to gain work related experience.
The Internship Programme will run for a period of 12 months.
The applicant must meet the following requirements
- Must be a Graduate in ﬁelds specified below;
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
- must have no work experience
- Must not have participated in an internship before
- National Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management
- National Diploma / Degree in Information Technology
- National Diploma / Degree in Finance / Degree in Commerce / Accounting
- National Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management
- National Diploma / Degree in Social Work
- National Diploma / Degree in Law (LLB)
- National Diploma / Degree in Public Administration / Management
- National Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Administration
- National Diploma / Degree in Office Management
When responding to the advertisement all applications must be accompanied by the following documentation:-
- A one page covering letter motivating why you should be chosen to gain work experience in the Provincial Department of Human Settlements, KwaZulu Natal
- Certified copy of your ID,
- Certified copies of all qualifications (degrees / diplomas);
- Curriculum vitae,
- Proof of residence in KwaZulu Natal
- All application must be submitted on the prescribed Department of Human Settlements
How to Apply
Download Application Forms
HEAD OFFICE: 203 Church Street, Pietermaritzburg
- regional office: 199 Pieter Maritz Street, Pietermaritzburg
- Ulundi: Former KwaZulu Natal Legislative Building, King Dinizulu Highway
- Durban: Samora House, 2 Samora Machel Street and 8th Floor, 320 West Street / Dr Prixley KaSeme Str, 8th Floor, 320 Redefine Building, West Street / Dr Prixley Ka Seme Street and 9th Floor, Eagle Building, Murcues Passage, Dr Prixley Ka Seme Street
- District Offices: Stanger: 59 Mahatma Gandhi, ILembe House;
- Ladysmith: Department of Works Regional Oﬃces, Shepstone Road
- Kokstad: Greater Kokstad Municipality, 75 Hope Street Newcastle: 75 Harding Street
- Jozini: Department of Public Works, Jozini Main Street Port Shepstone: No.1 Protea Road, Marburg
- Dundee: 71 Karellandman Street,
- Empangeni: Empangeni Clinic Building, corner of Turn ball & Pearce Str.
Interested applicants must forward their applications by post complying with all requirements set herein to: The Acting Head, Department of Human Settlements KwaZulu-Natal, Private Bag X 54367, Durban, 4000 for attention Mrs V. Reddy.
Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
All enquiries should be directed to:
- Ms. M Phama 031-336 5195
- Ms Bhengu 031-336 5380
- Ms MC Hlengwa 031 336 5280
- Mr Maharaj 031 336 5177
Comments are closed.