Closing Date: 26 September 2014
Location: Kwa-Zulu Natal
The Department of Transport is offering an Internship Programme opportunity to unemployed graduates in possession of an appropriate degree / diploma / NQF 6 qualification in the following fields in order to gain work-related experience. The Internship Programme will run for 12 months from 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016. The Department will pay a monthly stipend to all interns, however transport to and from the workplace and related expenses will be the responsibility of the intern.
|Employee Health & Wellness
|Human Resource Development
|Human Resource Management
|Management Advisory Service
|Supply Chain Management
- Applicant must reside in KwaZulu-Natal and be from a historically disadvantaged background
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age (during the start and completion of the programme)
- Applicants must be unemployed
- Applicants must be computer literate in Microsoft packages
- Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to work and excel in the specialized fields.
Applicants must attach a signed affidavit from a Commissioner of Oaths indicating they are unemployed and have never participated in an internship programme.
How to Apply
Forward Application Form, CV, certified copies of all qualifications and Identity Documents, a statement of results and a letter from the institution confirming completion to: The Human Resource Management Directorate, Private Bag X9043, Pietermaritzburg 3200 or hand delivered to: 172 Burger Street, Pietermaritzburg 3201, for the attention of Ms T Zondi.
Enquiries: Ms T Zondi / Ms R Sing, Tel: (033) 055-8644 / 8771
NB: If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.