Closing date: 9 June 2016
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Head Office, Pietermaritzburg
The Office of the Premier invites unemployed youth with qualifications in the fields of study listed below to apply for the Internship Programme in the 2016 / 2017 financial year.
The Programme will include a work-based structured approach to experiential learning related to an occupation with the aim of assisting Interns to acquire competencies and practical experience in their respective fields.
- Unemployed KwaZulu-Natal graduates / diplomates between the age of 18 and 35 years
- Must have a relevant tertiary qualification in one of the following fields
Fin / 05 / 16
SCM / 05 / 16
|Human Resource Management / Development [x4]
HRMID / 05 / 16
|Communications & Media Studies [x5]
COMM / 05 / 16
|Provincial Public Service Training Academy [x1]
PPSTA / 05 / 16
|Monitoring and Evaluation [x4]
ME / 05 / 16
|Youth Development [x2]
YD / 05 / 16
|Intergovernmental Relations [x4]
IGR / 05 / 16
|Office Management [x8]
OM / 05 / 16
- Must be prepared to relocate to Pietermaritzburg at own cost
- Must be computer literate
- No work experience is required .
- Must have graduated and must attach a certified copy of the diploma or degree
- Must be unemployed after the completion of the tertiary qualification.
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted on the employment form (form Z83) obtainable from any Public Service Department; the form must be thoroughly completed
- Applicants must submit a detailed CV including contact telephone numbers, physical and postal address, certified copies of ID, Matric / Grade 12 and diploma / degree. Proof of residence must be provided Clearly state the field you are applying for, eg Communications: Photographer and the relevant reference number.
Applications must be posted to the Director-General, Office of the Premier, Human Resource Support, Private Bag X9037, Pietermaritzburg 3200 or hand delivered to the First Floor, Invesco Centre, 16 Chatterton Road, Pietermaritzburg 3200, marked for the attention of Mr BM Dlamini.
All enquiries can be directed to Ms S Zakwe, tel. (033) 328-1821.
Comments are closed.