Closing Date: 15 February 2013
Unemployed graduates / diplomates of Kwazulu-Natal preference will be given to candidates with disabilities
KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Treasury is committed to assisting unemployed youth to gain practical experience in the field of Financial Management, Accounting, Legal and Finance,
Economics, HR Management, Supply Chain Management, Journalism, Communication, Public Relations and Administration.This program will include a work-based structured approach to experiential learning related to an occupation with an aim to acquire competencies in the above-mentioned fields.
In terms of the Department’s Employment Equity Plan, a greater percentage of students with disability will be taken onto the programme; and whom are therefore encouraged to apply.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- Unemployed Kwa-Zulu Natal Graduates/Diplomates between the age of 18 and 35 years.
- Applications must be unemployed after the completion of the tertiary qualification
- Prepared to relocate to Pietermaritziburg at own cost
- Must be computer literate
- Prepared to undergo a selection process that will include a competency assessment and/structured interview.
- Applicant must consist of a National Diploma/Degree/Honours specialising in the following fields:
- Internal Auditing
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Personnel Management Law
- Information Technology
- Public Relations
- Risk Management
- Industrial Psychology
- Supply Chain Management
- A+, N+
- Quality Surveying
- Built Environment
- Library Surveying
- Built Environment
- Library Science
- Public Administration
- Public Management
Maximum of 1 year, applicants will be required to enter into a contract with the Department, The program will run from 1st April, 2013 till 31st March, 2014.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a detailed CV including contact telephone numbers, physical and postal address, certified copies of ID, qualification is), statement of results and a covering essay motivating why you want to take part in the internship program.
- Clearly state the field you are applying for e.g. Financial Management, Legal and Finance, Accounting, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Journalism, Communication, Public Relations or Administration etc.
Applications must be marked for the attention of:
Mr A. Zulu, Head of Provincial
Treasury, Human Resource Management and Development,
PO Box 3613,
Enquiries can be directed to: Mr. S. Qwabe at (O33) 897 4422.
Closing date for the submission of applications: 15 February 2013.
No faxed, e-mailed or late applications will be accepted.