Closing Date: 31 August 2017
Lancet Laboratories is looking to employ individuals with Grade 12 (Matric) to be part of the 2018/2019 Phlebotomy Learnership Programme on a 2 year fixed term Learnership Contract, commencing as from February 2018. We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.
A phlebotomist is an individual who draws blood samples and also assist in the collection and transportation of specimens other than venous blood (e.g. arterial blood, urine, tissues, sputum)
To apply you must
- Have a valid grade 12 school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics and Life Sciences (D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher)
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good command of English language (Written and Verbal)
- Have own accommodation in the specified area for the duration of the Learnership
- Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 24 months.
The learnership programme is available in the following areas:
- JHB Central
- JHB – West Rand
- JHB – South
- JHB – North
- JHB – East
- Pretoria region
- Rustenburg region (Valid Driver’s license required)
- Polokwane region
- Mpumalanga region
***all applicants are required to specify the areas they are applying for in the subject line of their application e-mail.
How to Apply
Should you not receive a reply within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful