Closing Date: 25 February 2015
Lancet Laboratories is looking to employ individuals with Grade 12 (Matric) to be part of the 2015/16
Phlebotomy Learnership Programme on a 2-year fixed-term Learnership Contract, commencing May 2015. We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.
- • Have a valid Grade 12 school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics and Life Sciences (D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher)
- • Be a South African citizen
- • Have a good command of the English language (written and verbal)
- • Have own accommodation in the Gauteng Area for the duration of the Learnership
- • Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 24 months starting May 2015.
How to Apply
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria are invited to apply for this opportunity by forwarding a concise CV (minimum 2 pages), certified copy of ID, certified copy of a Grade 12 certificate and a letter of intent (no longer than 1 page) motivating why you should be considered for this Learnership Programme
Note: Short-listed candidates must avail themselves for background / credential checks.
Please note that late applications will not be considered. Should you not receive a response by 31 March 2015, consider your application unsuccessful.