closing date: 30 September 2013
Applications are invited from the following graduates for an Internship programme within Landis + Gyr ( Centurion )
- BComm/ National Diploma/Degree – Accounting/financial management/cost and management
Requirements for Finance Intern
- Matric or equivalent qualifications
- General finance understanding
- Candidate to work well under pressure
- Well organized, systematic and methodical individual
- Computer literate
- Analytical skills
- Passion for figures and all things finance
- Current CV accompanied by a cover letter
- Copies of the matric certificate & latest certificates and academic records
- Certified ID copy
- That the Internship programme is for 12 months and will be remunerated; however applicants should not expect the internship to lead to immediate employment with Landis+Gyr at the end of the Internship programme.
- Application will only be considered from South African Citizens
- Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date. Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
- Please be advised that we would, in line with our Employment Equity Plan, prefer to make an Affirmative Action placement
How to Apply
All applications must be e-mailed to [email protected] or faxed to 086 6856382 no later than the closing date.