Closing Date: 25 September 2015
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Applications are invited from the following graduates for an Internship programme within Landis + Gyr.
Indirect Procurement Internship (Only Indians and Coloured’s may apply)
- Degree or National Diploma in Purchasing, Supply Chain, Procurement or Logistics.
- Analytical skills
- Report writing
- Communication (Verbal and Written)
- Team Player
- Computer Literate
- Good Listener
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Open Minded.
How to Apply
- To apply: Email [email protected] or Fax 0866856382
- Current CV must be accompanied by a cover letter
- Certified Copies of all certificates and transcripts or academic record
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified of Driver’s license if the candidate has one
Enquiries: For any queries please contact Nompumelelo Siluma on 0126453186
- That the Internship programme is for 12 months and will be remunerated; however applicants should not expect the internship to lead to immediate employment with Landis+Gyr at the end of the Internship programme.
- Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date. Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.