Closing Date: 24 January 2014
Applications are invited from the following graduates for a Line Operator opportunity within Landis + Gyr:
- Electrical Engineering Graduates with N5 or N6 Light Current.
Mission of Function
The primary responsibility of the Line Operator is to perform manual labour along a production line. Operates and troubleshoots production line machinery and computers. Perform minor repairs as necessary.
Areas of Responsibility / Tasks
- Operate production line machinery.
- Responsible for Quality control.
- Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specification.
- Reject product outside of specifications.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOP) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Complete daily production logs.
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Clean and maintain work areas.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- N5 or N6 Electrical Engineering, Light Current.
- Certified Copies of ID, Matric and Tertiary certificates as well as Transcripts or academic record must be attached.
- Experience – None, training will be provided
- Application will only be considered from South African Citizens
- Only females may apply.
- Applicants who stay around Midrand, Tembisa and Pretoria Central will be mostly preferred
How to Apply
All applications must be e-mailed to [email protected]andisgyr.com or faxed to 0866856382 no later than the closing date.