Closing Date: 12 September 2014
Applications are invited from the following graduates for a Line Operator Learnership:
- Electrical Engineering Graduates with N6 Light Current.
- N6 Electrical Engineering, Light Current.
- No experience
- Application will only be considered from South African Citizens
- Operate production line machinery
- Responsible for Quality control.
- Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specification.Reject product outside of specifications
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOP) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)
- Complete daily production logs
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required.
- Ability to read, understand and follow standard operating procedures
- Ability to write and to speak the English language
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to apply knowledge and understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
How to Apply
Forward Certified Copies of ID, Matric and Tertiary certificates as well as Transcripts or academic record to: [email protected] or faxed to 0866856382.