Closing Date: 20 March 2015
Applications are invited from the following graduates for an Internship programme:
- Qualification (Degree or National Diploma in Marketing)
- Skills in market / Customer Research
Requirements for Marketing Intern
- Matric or equivalent qualifications
- Temporary work experience an advantage
- Current CV accompanied by a cover letter
- Certified Copies of ID, Matric certificate & latest certificates and Academic records
Key Competencies for Marketing intern
- Analytical skills
- Report writing
- Communication (Verbal and Written)
- Team Player
- Creativity and Innovative
- Computer Literate
- Good Listener
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Open Minded.
- That the Internship programme is for 12 months and will be remunerated; however applicants should not expect the internship to lead to immediate employment with Landis+Gyr at the end of the Internship programme.
- Application will only be considered from South African Citizens
- Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date. Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
- Please be advised that we would, in line with our Employment Equity Plan, prefer to make an Affirmative Action placement
- Please note that this is a re-advertisement and candidates who previously applied need not apply this time.
How to Apply
All applications must be e-mailed to [email protected] or faxed to 086 6856382 no later than the closing date.
Comments are closed.