Closing Date: 05 June 2015
Applications are invited from the following graduates for an Internship programme within Landis + Gyr.
Indirect Procurement Internship
- Qualification: Degree or National Diploma in Purchasing, Supply Chain or Procurement.
- Key Competencies
- Analytical skills
- Report writing
- Communication (Verbal and Written)
- Team Player
- Computer Literate
- Good Listener
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Open Minded.
Requirements for all Interns
- Please be advised that we would, in line with our Employment Equity Plan, prefer to make an Affirmative Action placement
- Previous Temporary work experience an advantage
- Current CV must be accompanied by a cover letter
- Certified Copies of all certificates and transcripts or academic record
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified of Driver’s license if the candidate has one
- That the Internship programme is for 12 months and will be remunerated; however applicants should not expect the internship to lead to immediate employment with Landis+Gyr at the end of the Internship programme.
- Application will only be considered from South African Citizens
- Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date. Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Email Nompumelelo.Siluma@landisgyr.com or Fax 0866856382