Closing Date: 05 June 2015
Applications are invited from the following graduates for an Internship programme within Landis + Gyr.
Indirect Procurement Internship
- Qualification: Degree or National Diploma in Purchasing, Supply Chain or Procurement.
- Key Competencies
- Analytical skills
- Report writing
- Communication (Verbal and Written)
- Team Player
- Computer Literate
- Good Listener
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Open Minded.
Requirements for all Interns
- Please be advised that we would, in line with our Employment Equity Plan, prefer to make an Affirmative Action placement
- Previous Temporary work experience an advantage
- Current CV must be accompanied by a cover letter
- Certified Copies of all certificates and transcripts or academic record
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified of Driver’s license if the candidate has one
- That the Internship programme is for 12 months and will be remunerated; however applicants should not expect the internship to lead to immediate employment with Landis+Gyr at the end of the Internship programme.
- Application will only be considered from South African Citizens
- Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date. Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Email [email protected] or Fax 0866856382