Closing Date: 15 September 2017
Applications are invited from the following graduates for an Internship programme within Landis + Gyr.
To qualify for this programme you have have a diploma or degree in :
- N-Dip Industrial Engineering
- B-Tech Industrial Engineering
Requirements for all Interns
- Matric or equivalent qualifications
- Temporary work experience an advantage
- Current CV accompanied by a cover letter
- Copies of the latest certificates and transcripts or equivalent institutional records
- That the Internship programme is for 12 months and will be remunerated; however applicants should not expect the internship to lead to immediate employment with Landis+Gyr at the end of the Internship programme.
- Application will only be considered from South African Citizens
- Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date. Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Application can be send to [email protected]
Any queries contact 012 645 3229