Closing Date: 26 February 2016
Graduates are invited to participate in the following Internship programs at Landis+Gyr (Pty) Ltd, a part of a global organisation which is engaged in the design, production and distribution of energy metering and energy management products. The Internship will be based in our Centurion offices.
Requirements for Project Management Graduates
- National Diploma / Degree with Project Management as a major subject
- That the lnternrship programme is for 12 months and a living allowance will be paid; however applicants should not expect the programme to lead to immediate employment with Landis+Gyr at the end of the programme.
- Application will only be considered from South African Citizens.
- Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date. Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
- 2014 and 2015 graduates preferred, 2013 graduates an exception.
How to Apply
To apply: Email your Current CV, Cover letter, Certificates and Academic Record to [email protected] or Fax 0866856382
Enquiries: For any queries please contact Nompumelelo Siluma on 0126453186
Comments are closed.