Closing Date: 19 September 2014
Location: Free State
- A Degree or National Diploma in Internal Auditing. Computer literacy in MS word and Excel;
- Sound knowledge on Municipal Finance Management Act and other relevant local government legislations; Good
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Responsible for coordinating, controlling processes and procedure associated with the formulation of the municipal risk based audit plan and programme;
- Monitor application, procedures and process associated with specific statutory financial responsibilities and functions or activities of the Municipality;
- Managing the implementation of an audit investigation process to determined irregularities or non-compliance;
- Disseminating guidance and information on specific key performance areas and requirements associated with the audit programme and procedure;
- Provide secretarial services to Audit Committee Meetings.
How to Apply
Forward Application Form and CV to: The Municipal Manager, Mr BA Mnguni, Letsemeneg Local Municipality, Private Bag X3, Koffiefontein, 9986.
Enquiries: Mr SG Qwelane;
Tel: (053) 205 9200
NB: Applicants who have not been contacted within 30 days from closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.