Closing Date: 31 August 2014
Bursaries are granted for full-time study of Actuarial Science at various tertiary institutions. Applicants must show the ability to innovate and share our passion for people; thus maintaining our competitive advantage. Successful applicants are expected to do a minimum amount of vacation work during the June and December holidays at Liberty Life’s Head Office in Braamfontein, Johannesburg. Bursaries are reviewed after each examination based on the student’s academic performance and are renewed annually. All bursaries are granted on merit, but preference is given to black (African, Coloured and Indian) applicants
Field of Study
- BSc in Actuarial Science
- Excellent overall results including a distinction for higher grade mathematics.
- A minimum of two distinctions (including mathematics) if higher grade physical science is one of the incumbent’s subjects.
- A minimum of four distinctions (including mathematics) if physical science is not one of the incumbent’s subjects.
- At tertiary level, students must maintain continuous excellence in academic performance in all subjects.
- Good leadership qualities and participation in extramural activities such as sports, debating societies, chess clubs and various Olympiads, etc are an added advantage.
How to Apply
Apply for the Liberty Actuarial Bursary Programme