Closing Date: 30 August 2013.
Liberty is looking to employ Learners who have completed Grade 12 on a 1 year fixed-term Learnership Contract.
Liberty is a disabled-friendly environment and as such encourages disabled learners to apply for the Learnership Programme.
To apply you must:
- have a valid Grade 12 school leaving certificate;
- have passed English as a 1st or 2nd Language;
- have passed Core Mathematics (not Mathematics Literacy);
- be between the ages of 18 and 30;
- not have completed a post Matric qualification;
- have no previous corporate work experience;
- be able to stay in Johannesburg for the duration of the Learnership;
- have an interest in the financial industry;
- be from a previously disadvantaged group.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the criteria above, please go to the website http://www.oneworldhc.co.za/liblearner2014.asp and complete an