Closing Date: 31 July 2014
- A valid Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate with a minimum pass of 50 % in Mathematics and two languages.
- No qualified degree or diploma graduates will be considered for this programme
- Fluent in English, with good communication skills and demonstrates a professional image.
- Applicants may not be currently studying with any other tertiary institutions
- Persons with disability must produce a medical certificate confirming the nature of disability.
- Be able, where applicable, to find accommodation with easy transport accessibility to areas in Gauteng or Cape Town at your own cost for the duration of the 2015 Learnership.
How to Apply
Please Note: Learners will receive a monthly stipend and will be responsible for their own transport cost to the training and the workplace.
Comments are closed.