Complete the application by no later than 24:00 on Tuesday, 30 June 2015. Note: Only successful applicants will be notified by SMS.
- A valid Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate with a minimum pass of 50 % in Mathematics and two languages
- No qualified degree or diploma graduates will be considered for this programme
- Fluent in English, with good communication skills and demonstrates a professional image
- Applicants may not be currently studying with any other tertiary institutions
- Persons with disability must produce a medical certificate confirming the nature of disability
- Where applicable, be able to find accommodation with easy transport accessibility to areas in Gauteng at your own cost for the duration of the 2016 Learnership
- Learners will receive a monthly stipend and will be responsible for their own transport cost to the training and the workplace
- Liberty adheres to the principles of Employment Equity. Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals and persons with disabilities
- There is no cost to apply for this learnership
How to Apply
Queries can be forwarded to: 011 4672727
Comments are closed.