Location: Mthatha / East London / Queenstown / Port Elizabeth / Lusikisiki
Closing Date: 22 April 2014
UPDATE: here is the link for 2015 / 2016http://puffandpass.co.za/lilitha-college-of-nursing-enrolled-nurse-training-programme-2015-2016
The Lilitha College of Nursing invites applications for the Four Year Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery course leading to Registration as a Nurse (General, Community, Psychiatry and Midwifery) from young, compassionate and caring individuals who are passionate about nursing as career who wish to start their career in Nursing in the Eastern Cape Province or upgrade themselves (have been granted Study Leave by their Employer).
A well written application letter accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of a valid grade 12 certificate with aggregate D or E/S– old certificate and meet minimum requirements for admission to a bachelor’s degree or diploma for the new certificate.
- Certified copy of 2013 Grade 11 end of the year report or term 1 Grade 12 report for candidates who are still doing Grade 12.
- The certificate or report must have the following subject as they are compulsory:
- English Level 3 and above/E symbol – old certificate and
- Biology (Life Sciences) Level 4 and above/E symbol –old certificates, other science subjects will be an added advantage as the Admission Point System (with minimum points of 18) will be utilized to select these candidates.
- Certified copy of study leave or letter from supervisor indicating that study leave is being processed for government employees.
- Certified copy of identity document
- Certified copy of a marriage certificate for married candidates
- Curriculum vitae with reliable contact numbers and clear physical address indicating the town/farm/village of origin
- An original bank copy of a R50.00 deposit slip (as proof of having deposited the R50.00 non-refundable application fee to:
- Account Name : Lilitha College of Nursing
- Bank : First National Bank
- Branch : Bhisho
- Account Number : 6210 5115 168
- Branch Code : 210619
How to Apply
Your application must be sent to one campus nearest to your place of residence:
Address: Umthatha Main Campus – Mthatha General Hospital, Private Bag X 5014, Umthatha, 5099
Address: Frere Site, Lennox Road, Amalinda,Private Bag X 9023,East London, 5200
Address: Frontier Hospital, Queenstown Health Resource Centre, Private Bag X 7063, Queenstown, 5320
|PORT ELIZABETH (OLD SHIRLEY CRIBB NURSING COLLEGE BUILDING)
Address: 58 Park Drive, Central, Port Elizabeth, 6000
Address: St Elizabeth Hospital, Private Bag X 1007, Lusikisiki, 4802
NB. Age limit for those who are currently not practicing as nurses is 17 – 35 years on registration with Lilitha College of Nursing, and for those who are practicing as nurses is 45 years.
Enquiries: Mrs. N Thiso, Tel: 040 608 9709/13 or Mrs. TE Madubela, Tel: 040 6089686