Closing Date: 13 February 2015 at 16:30
Stipend: R 4333.70 per month
Applications are hereby invited for 12 months fixed contract internship programme placement in the Limpopo Department of Agriculture (LDA).
- A three Year minimum qualification in the fields of study (disciplines) mentioned above.
- Aged between 18 and 35.
- Unemployed and never participated in the internship programme before in any government department.
- South African citizenship.
- People With Disabilities And Women Are Encouraged To Apply.
- Limpopo Residents To Receive Preferential consideration.
- Readiness To Work Anywhere In the province may be deployed by the department.
- Those Who Have Completed their qualification and they are going to graduate in 2015 must provide us with the confirmation letter from their institution (failure to dos your application will not be considered)
Successful applicants will be offered a twelve (12) months comprehensive contract for structured on the job training enable them to gain practical work experience and a better understanding of the needs and realities of the Public Service. This will prepare the interns for proper entry into the formal job market. Interns will receive a monthly stipend of R4333.70 per month.
How to Apply
Applications Should Be Submitted on Form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Departments and should be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of education qualifications and identity document to below addresses.
67 / 69 Biccard Street,
Office no 48 2nd floor
Temo Towers , Polokwane
P / Bag X9487
Mr. Sepale F.M, 015 294 3528
Ms. McPherson R, 015 294 3152
Government Offices, next to Traffic Station-Block 28
P / Bag X28
Mr. Gololo PL, 015 632 9094
Ms Sebatjane LD, 015 632 9096
P / Bag X2247
Ms Rathogwa M, 015 963 2005 / 7
Mr. Netshiombo DG, Ext 131 or 153
Government Offices, next to Traffic Station-Block 27
P / Bag X01
Ms Mphahlele RS, 015 632 4145
Mr. Matsetela S, Ext 368 & 302
P / Bag X1048
Mr. Jones DB, 014 717 1064 / 4949 / 2523 0510
Ms. Serumula D.D, Ext 218 or 151
Old Parliamentary Building
P / Bag X577
Mr. Zitha SS, 015 812 3210,
Mr. Hobyane MD, Ext 2275
- Applications Falling under Madzivhandila and Tompi Seleka Agricultural Colleges, Mara and Towoomba Research Stations should be directed to Head Office.
- Please note that correspondence will be limited to the short listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within two months (60 days) of the closing date of this advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Applicants are advised that fax, e-mails and late applications will not be accepted and applications with certified copies of certified copies will be disqualified.
- The successful applicants must be willing to sign an oath of secrecy with the Department. All appointments are subject to the verification of educational qualifications, previous experience, citizenship, reference checks and security vetting.
- All applications should be for the attention of the contacted person of the respective centres above.
- The Limpopo Department of Agriculture presents eighty-five (85) opportunities for unemployed graduates through internship programme in the following disciplines:
National Diploma or Degree in Animal Production
Vhembe (x3), Mopani (x3), Sekhukhune (x3), Mara (1), Capricorn (x3), Waterberg (x1)
LDA 01 / 15
National Diploma or Degree in Crop Production
Vhembe (x3), Mopani (x4), Sekhukhune (x3), Capricorn (x3), Waterberg (x1)
LDA 02 / 15
National Diploma or Degree in Animal Health
Vhembe (x3), Mopani (x4), Sekhukhune (x2),Capricorn (x3), Waterberg (x3)
LDA 03 / 15
National Diploma or Degree in Agricultural Economics
Vhembe (x3), Mopani (x2), Sekhukhune (x2),Capricorn (x3), Waterberg (x3)
LDA 04 / 15
|Rural Development & Extensions
National Diploma or Degree in Agricultural Management / Extension & Rural Development
LDA 05 / 15
National Diploma or Degree in Hydrology, Water Resources / Agric / Civil Engineering
Vhembe (x2), Sekhukhune (x1)
LDA 06 / 15
|Natural Resource Management
National Diploma or degree in Environmental Sciences or management / Land Use Planning / NRM
Vhembe (x3), Mopani (x3), Capricorn (x3),
LDA 07 / 15
National Diploma or Degree in Pasture Science / Agronomy / Soil Science
LDA 08 / 15
National Diploma or Degree in Crop / Pasture Science / Agronomy / Soil Science
LDA 09 / 15
|Veterinary Public Health
BSc in Veterinary Science
Head Office (x4)
LDA 10 / 15
National Diploma in Veterinary Technology
Head Office (x3)
LDA 11 / 15
BSc. Food Science
Head Office (x2)
LDA 12 / 15
Head Office (x1)
LDA 13 / 15
BSc Agric / Animal Production
LDA 14 / 15
BSc Agric / Animal Production
Madzivhandila (x1), Tompi,Seleka (x1)
LDA 15 / 15
National Diploma or Degree in Plant / Crop Production
Madzivhandila (x1), Tompi, Seleka (x1)
LDA 16 / 15
Enquiries: Mr. Sepale F.M and Ms.McPherson R, Telephone: 015 294 3000
Comments are closed.