Closing Date: 05 December 2014
The Limpopo Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism is committed to supporting education and addressing the skills gaps by offering bursaries in the field of studies relevant to the core function of the department.
The bursary scheme is for students who wish to study on a full time basis and priority is given to the following fields of studies:
- BSc Natural Sciences (Majoring in Chemistry / Geography / Geology),
- BSc Hons Environmental Chemistry / Engineering, BSc Geohydrology,
- B Civil Engineering,
- Hons in Environmental Sciences, Degree / diploma in Economics,
- Degree / Diploma in Business Management or Entrepreneurship,
- BCom Law, Degree / Diploma in Tourism Marketing and B Tech / Hons Tourism Research,
The bursary covers Registration & Tuition fees, Accommodation and Meals. To be considered for bursary, a student must obtain the minimum requirements of admission to Bachelor’s degree or must have completed his / her junior degree
How to Apply
Application forms are obtainable from Head Office,19 Biccard Street ,Evridiki Towers (Polokwane) and all departmental district offices i.e. Capricorn, Sekhukhune, Mopani, Vhembe Waterberg and Multi- purpose center at the Municipalities and also on departmental website: www.ledet.gov.za (site editor update: the site doesn’t work).
The application forms should be accompanied by certified copies of the following:
- South African ID · Grade 12 certificate or Grade 12 mid-year results (if currently in Grade 12)
- Academic Record · Copy of junior degree or diploma (if applying for Hons or B Tech)
- Acceptance letter from reputable tertiary institution in South Africa
- Proof of income of parents / guardian
Duly completed application forms should be forwarded to: Acting Senior Manager, Human Resource Development, Bag X 9484, Polokwane, 0700 or Hand Delivered to the Registry offices at the following addresses:
19 Biccard Street ,Office No. B1 – 73, Evridiki Towers Building, Polokwane
Mopani Government Building, P / Bag X 9681, Giyani, 0826
Enquiries: 015-812 0365 / 7402 Shikwambana M.D
90 Bok Street, Gani House P / Bag X 9555, Polokwane, 0700
Enquiries: 015 -297 3839 Legodi L.R
84 River Street, NTK Building, P / Bag X 1041, Modimolle,
Enquiries: 014-717 1055 Makhafola L.K.M
Parliamentary Building, Lebowakgomo
Enquiries: 015-633 5220 / 5104 Munzhedzi D
Old Parliamentary Building, Block E & F, P / Bag X 5088, Thohoyandou, 0950
Enquiries: 015-9624722 Mudau A.A.
Comments are closed.