Closing Date: 31 October 2014
Fields of Study
- Degree in Building Engineering
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Degree in Architectural Science
- Degree / N. Diploma in Landscaping
- Degree /N. Diploma in Asset Management
- Degree / N. Diploma in Financial Management
- Degree / N. Diploma in Property and Facility Management
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- South African students residing in Limpopo Province.
- Students attending to or already studying towards a degree / diploma at a recognized
- South African tertiary institute and within the built environment.
- Able to provide proof of academic results for grade 12 or alternatively be in possession of an acceptable alternate qualification.
- Accepted by the university / technikon.
After completion of studies, a student may be expected to serve the department, the number of years equivalent to years of sponsorship.
How to Apply
Post: Department of Public works, Private Bag x 9490, Polokwane, 0700, 43 Church Street, Polokwane Limpopo Province.
Enquiries: Ms Ester Sehlapelo / Ms Linda Kaseke, Tel: (015) 284 7422 / 7107 / 7156
Comments are closed.