Closing Date: 18 August 2017
The BURSAR will be a full-time student, undertaking vacation work and gaining practical experience in the relevant disciplines. The Bursar will undertake a Bursary Agreement with Lonmin which includes 8 weeks’ vacation work annually.
- Grade 12 – Average of 60% or higher in both Mathematics and Science.
- Formal qualification: University results – C average (60%) or higher in one of following disciplines:
- Medical Doctor
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Analytical Chemistry
- Electronic Engineering
- Human Resources
Key Performance Areas
- Attend lectures at University/Technicon.
- Conduct compulsory practical vacation work of 8 weeks per annum as per bursar programme outcomes and/or University/Technicon project.
- Adhere to all Company policies, standards and procedures.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe manner.
- Capturing and reporting of information.
- Ensure effective team relationships and support.
- Engage relevant stakeholders to gain the necessary business context.
- Support and promote a positive work environment.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Lonmin: Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2018
Alternatively, collect a community application form from the Community Development Office in Mooinooi. Note that preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates. For any further Information, please.
Should you not he from us within a period of 21 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsucccessful