Location: Marikana, NW
Closing Date: 18 May 2012
The GRADUATE IN TRAINING will be developed in the role as part of a formal development programme to ensure that experience is gained and sufficient skills are available to the business.
Previous working experience will be advantageous.
Studying towards a post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Discipline Specific Duties
- Stakeholder Relations
- Ensure that programme objectives and associated tasks are well understood.
- Ensure that all phases of the development programme are completed within the specified timeframe.
- Ensure that all queries and concerns associated with the programme and completion thereof are escalated where necessary.
- Adhere to all Company policies, standards and procedures.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe manner.
- Assist team members in the implementation of initiatives and programmes.
- Capturing and reporting of information.
- Compile a report and arrange discussion of progress with the appropriate supervisor / development stakeholder.
- Report all inconsistencies and obstacles.
- Report and communicate ideas and recommendations.
- Ensure effective team relationships and support.
- Build and maintain partnerships and relationships with all stakeholders within the business and communities.
- Engage relevant stakeholders to gain the necessary business and community context.
- Support and promote a positive work environment.
- Relevant computer skills (MS Office)
- Numerical skills
- Basic report writing skills
- Knowledge of applicable legislations and statutory requirements
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Adhering to principles & values
- Persuading and Influencing
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives