Closing Date: 01 September 2014
The ultimate goal of the program is for the participants to develop broad general manager skills by means of individual and international rotation between three in-depth and cross-functional assignments.
- Selection of optimal individual rotation plan for each participant from a pool of international, cross-functional development positions
- Program duration: three years (three one-year assignments)
- Annual development conference
- Developmental focus and support during entire program
- Subsequent integration into permanent position within the LSG Sky Chefs organization
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally with concentrations in logistics, business administration, quality management, tourism and hospitality, process and supply chain management or production by 1st September 2014.
- International experience and ambitions
- Previous internships
- Strong analytical abilities
- You enjoy working “hands on” and are interested in an operational assignment with excellent prospects for development in an international context.
- You are driven and enthusiastic and like to work as part of a team.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with good interpersonal skills and a high degree of customer and service orientation.
- Given the possibilities for international deployment, you ideally have knowledge of another language besides English.
- Unrestricted travel and mobility must be something you take for granted.
What We Offer
- A practically-oriented development program, which offers you many varied possibilities to improve and consolidate your skills to advance your career both in Johannesburg and abroad.
- You can expect to be involved in challenging, responsible and unusual work with a global market leader.
- Experienced mentors will support your development in learning LSG Sky Chefs-specific operational and management skills.
- You will be prepared for your assignments in a comprehensive manner and have the unique opportunity to establish and develop both national and international networks
How to Apply
Apply for the Lufthansa Graduate Programme