Closing Date: 01 September 2014
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally with concentrations in logistics, business administration, quality management, tourism and hospitality, process and supply chain management or production by 1st September 2014.
- International experience and ambitions
- Previous internships
- Strong analytical abilities
- You enjoy working “hands on” and are interested in an operational assignment with excellent prospects for development in an international context.
- You are driven and enthusiastic and like to work as part of a team.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with good interpersonal skills and a high degree of customer and service orientation.
- Given the possibilities for international deployment, you ideally have knowledge of another language besides English.
- Unrestricted travel and mobility must be something you take for granted.
What We Offer
- A practically-oriented development program, which offers you many varied possibilities to improve and consolidate your skills to advance your career both in Johannesburg and abroad.
- You can expect to be involved in challenging, responsible and unusual work with a global market leader.
- Experienced mentors will support your development in learning LSG Sky Chefs-specific operational and management skills.
- You will be prepared for your assignments in a comprehensive manner and have the unique opportunity to establish and develop both national and international networks
How to Apply
Comments are closed.