This is an exciting opportunity in our international career development program, which will enhance your knowledge and capabilities working in the international scene. We will provide you with intensive on-the-job training and a scheduled rotation plan through multiple LSG Sky Chefs functional areas. You will gain profound cross functional knowledge and experience in the airline catering sector by working in various business divisions, with one located in the home country and two abroad. You will have the chance to take over increasingly more responsibility throughout the program, taking on challenging assignments and projects, to allow you to develop specialist and management skills for a future career in LSG Sky Chefs management.
The ultimate goal of the program is for the participants to develop broad general manager skills by means of individual and international rotation between three in-depth and cross-functional assignments.
- Selection of optimal individual rotation plan for each participant from a pool of international, cross-functional development positions
- Program duration: three years (three one-year assignments)
- Annual development conference
- Developmental focus and support during entire program
- Subsequent integration into permanent position within the LSG Sky Chefs organization
What We Offer:
- A practically-oriented development program, which offers you many varied possibilities to improve and consolidate your skills to advance your career both in Johannesburg and abroad
- You can expect to be involved in challenging, responsible and unusual work with a global market leader
- Experienced mentors will support your development in learning LSG Sky Chefs-specific operational and management skills
- You will be prepared for your assignments in a comprehensive manner and have the unique opportunity to establish and develop both national and international networks
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally with concentrations in logistics, business administration, quality management, tourism and hospitality, process and supply chain management or production by 1st September 2013
- International experience and ambitions
- Previous internships
- Strong analytical abilities
- You enjoy working “hands on” and are interested in an operational assignment with excellent prospects for development in an international context
- You are driven and enthusiastic and like to work as part of a team
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with good interpersonal skills and a high degree of customer and service orientation
- Given the possibilities for international deployment, you ideally have knowledge of another language besides English
- Unrestricted travel and mobility must be something you take for granted
How to Apply
Comments are closed.