Closing Date: 11 April 2014
- Fully literate training;
- Matric certificate;
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential;
- Must be able to communicate with all consumers in a respectful manner;
- Must be able to direct rate payers to the correct procedure should there be queries;
- Must be able to attend to queries should it arise from readings taken.
- Cover Letter
- Certified copies of qualification, ID and driver’s license.
- To open meter box, check readings and write them in book;
- To write same readings on card for the consumer to verify readings;
- Report meters with problems to Chief Meter Reader. Inclusive of tampers and damaged meters;
- Disconnection of electricity meters on vacant premises;
- Close water meters with billycan on vacant premises;
- To take Start readings, Final readings and
- Check readings when requested.
How to Apply
- Post to: The Human Resources Department, Private Bag X7111, Queenstown, 5320 or Hand deliver: 70 Cathcart Road, Town Hall Building, Queenstown.
Enquiries: Mr M. Ngxobongwana, Tel: (045) 807 2608/70