Location(s): Uitenhage, Eastern Cape
Employer: Lumotech (Pty) Ltd
Closing Date: 1 June 2012
We are offering a challenging career opportunity for goal oriented individuals with a Mechanical Engineering qualification at our Factory situated in Uitenhage, in the Eastern Cape. (30 minutes’ drive from Port Elizabeth)
The purposes of this position is to participate in new projects to specified requirements, to meet all the stated target dates leading to the production phase and maintain successful production thereafter.
The successful candidates will be responsible, amongst others, for the following:
- Raising Engineering Change Request documentation.
- Initiating design FMEAs when required.
- Participating in process FMEA reviews.
Intensive training will be provided.
- Ability to professionally communicate fluently in English with international and local Engineers.
- Ability to correctly interpret designated specifications and relate same data to Engineering designs
Mechanical Engineering Qualification with Mathematics at final year level
How to apply
All interested applicants are to submit a detailed application resume to Nono Mthana email [email protected] on or before the closing date. Preference will be given to candidates who will enhance the Company’s diversity profile.