Closing Date: 30 May 2019
Location: Cape Town
Maersk offers exciting opportunities in a truly international working environment.
The chance to learn on the go and at the same time have an impact on your environment.
The opportunity to build on your skills and knowledge to design an amazing career path within our organization.
Throughout Cargo, Equipment, Capacity, Delivery or Marine Departments, your responsibilities will be:
- Develop, monitor, improve, and benchmark operations processes;
- Manage and develop relationships with relevant internal external stakeholders within geographical scope through the fostering of close interaction;
- Execute on operational tasks as per job responsibilities.
We are looking for
- Recent Graduates with Maritime, Transport or Logistics-related degree,
- Self-motivated, energetic and a team player;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Ability to learn on the go and a curious mind-set;
- Passion for Shipping Operations.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Maersk: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019 / 2020