Mammoet: ICT Internship Programme 2014
Closing Date: 06 June 2014
The purpose of this internship is to provide a suitably qualified student with the opportunity to work with Mammoet Southern Africa, to enable the candidate to gain work experience and better prepare them for a work environment. To be responsible for the management, maintenance and development of all ICT equipment and the provision of technical advice and support for ICT curriculum related activities.
- We are looking for top students who have completed their ICT Diploma or Degree.
- Infrastructure / Systems Management
- Technical Operation (IT Business Continuity, Continual IT Service Improvement)
- End User Support / Incident Management
- ICT Project Management
- Service Level Agreement / Management
- Applicants should have excellent analytical and math skills, with the ability to work in a team.
- Documentation and testing new software applications
- Assessment of new application ideas
- Research competitor offering
- Develop applications (coding , programming )
How to Apply
Comments are closed.