Closing Date: 25 April 2016
Location: Cape Town and Durban
MAN Diesel & Turbo SA (Pty) Ltd in Cape Town has opportunities for two graduates as well as one position at our Durban Office INTERNSHIPS
- Our Company seeks to employ (3) three African female graduates for internships in line with our current BEE requirements;
- BCom or BSc degree is the minimum requirement;
- The aim is to introduce them to our international business standards and practices;
- Two of these internships will be based in our Paarden Eiland, Cape Town Office and one at our Jacobs, Durban Office.
- The contract will run in early April 2016 (01.5.2016 preferable) and will end in April 2017;
- The salary band will be up to R15000.00 per month CTC, (all inclusive);
- Working hours are from 07h30 to 16h00 Monday to Friday with a 30 minute lunch by agreement;
- Annual leave will accumulate at 1.25 days per month;
- Our Company closes from Friday 23rd December 2016 and re-opens on Wednesday 4th January 2017.
- Candidates should be enthusiastic and motivated learners who are able to work in a diverse and challenging environment;
- Must be deadline driven and attention to detail is a must;
- Driver’s licence will be an added advantage;
- Candidates will gain exposure in general office administration, quotations, purchasing and sales processes and imports, with on-the-job training in various other related fields.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please send your concise CV, together with proof of qualifications and driver’s licence to: [email protected]
Applicants whose credentials best match the above criteria will be invited for an interview. Should you not hear from me within 1 week of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.