An excellent opportunity for a dynamic and vibrant Marketing Graduate is currently on offer by a market leading information services organisation. The successful candidate will be based North of Johannesburg in addition to working closely with product managers to ensure delivery of marketing objectives.
- Source marketing merchandise and collateral by liaising with suppliers, placing orders, taking stock and ensuring the distribution of merchandise and collateral.
- Manage supplier relationships and ensure an efficient procurement process, in line with budget.
- Sound storage procedures for paper-based and electronic presentations, documents, literature, and all other pertinent media.
- Work closely with EMEA Central Marketing to ensure global standards are in place.
- Support the dissemination of information which promotes the understanding of company’s solutions.
- Co-ordination and administration of all press and PR relationships, including meetings, storage of documents and deliverables, maintenance of minutes and key objectives agreed by all parties.
- Co-ordination and administration of all external events, workshops, forums and exhibitions.
- Accurate budget expenditure of events and maximising available resources to deliver the optimal event.
- Ensure the agreed parties are targeted timely and professionally to attend events, enhancing prospect attendance.
- Contribution to accurate and up-to-date information on competitor and general market activities
- BCom Marketing degree/equivalent
- MS Office proficiency