Closing Date: 20 March 2015
Massdiscounters is offering twelve month workplace experience opportunities to unemployed graduates with qualifications related to the Wholesale & Retail sector completed at a registered higher education institution. Massdiscounters is searching for graduates that have drive, effective interpersonal and communication skills, and an excellent academic record. Massdiscounters is committed to Employment Equity.
The graduates must have completed a degree or diploma in one of the following disciplines:
- Human Resources
- Accounting / Finance
- General Business
- Social Sciences
- Supply Chain
- Marketing/Public Relations
- Information Technology
The project is being sponsored by the Wholesale & Retail Seta and it aims to address the scarce skills shortage in the retail sector. The areas that are being targeted for this project are:
- Cape Town – Human Resources, Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Johannesburg – Human Resources, Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Durban – Human Resources, Accounting, General Business, Retail, Social Sciences, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Public Relations, Information Technology.
- Eastern Cape and Free State: Human Resources.
How To Apply
Apply for the Massdiscounters Graduate / Internship Programme 2015