The Supplier Services Intern is a team member who actively contributes to external and internal consulting projects for the PnP Suppliers with tasks focusing on:
- Contributing to the team in preparing post campaign analyses
- Contributing to the team, as needed, in developing customer centric presentations / deliverables using shopper based insights
- Creating efficiencies in the team by offering support on the help-desk platform
- Conducting desktop research and pulling together reports that capture macro consumer trends using various sources available i.e. Euromonitor/ Kantar
This 4-week summer internship is available to students studying towards a B.Com, Business Science degree or similar, with a focus in Marketing and / or Consumer Behaviour.
The successful Summer Intern will demonstrate experience in the areas of:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work on a team or independently
How to Apply
Comments are closed.