Closing Date: 16 April 2016
|Artisan Millwright Traineeship|
|Trainee Artisan Refrigiration|
|Trainee Artisan Electrical|
- Grade 12 / NTC 2 Engineering Science qualification
- Subjects should include Mechano-Technics or Mechanical Trade Theory or Electrical Trade Theory
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- No previous experience required
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Assertiveness and results orientated
- Physically fit – will be subjected to passing a medical exam as a condition of employment
- Technical know-how
- Mechanical reasoning
- Ability to solve problems
- Permanent employment is not guaranteed and shall be dependent on the availability of positions in McCain S.A. after qualification where after the normal recruitment process will apply.
- The ideal candidate will be expected to undergo training as an Apprentice in the respective trade
- Successful candidates, shall as part of their training, be expected to work overtime, weekends and shifts.
- Successful candidates shall be expected to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship.