Closing Date: 30 June 2013
Salary: R6,500-00 – R9,000-00 per month
Trainee Accountants perform audits on allocated clients. Registering for a training contract enables candidates to specialise in the audit function. This specialisation is a prerequisite to perform the attest function, i.e. to sign an audit report.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letter)
- Perform Audit Work
- Complete Tax Returns
- Finalise an Audit File and propose an Audit opinion
- Manage personal performance
- Work effectively in teams
- Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity
- Write clearly and succinctly
- Set clear objectives and plan activities
- Work productively and in a challenging environment
- – Computer literacy
- – Ability to work in a team
- – Excellent attention to detail
- – Own transport
Education: 3 and 4 Year training contracts are available to Graduates and Postgraduates who are studying towards or who have completed a B Com Accounting, Bcompt or B Accounting Degree with or without Hons/CTA.
5 Year training contracts are available to undergraduates studying part time towards a SAICA accredited accounting qualification.
How to apply
Send Curriculum Vitae via email or fax to [email protected]
Fax No. 086 600 4135.
Selected candidates will be contacted for a scheduled interview.
Comments are closed.