Closing Date: 27 May 2016
The Mineworkers Development Agency (MDA) in partnership with the Sekhukhune District Municipality is implementing a 12 month Learnerships training programme in;
- Autobody Repair for 30 learners at NOF Level 2, Ref no: AR 05/2016
- Automotive Spray Painting for 90 learners at NQF Level 2, Ref no: ASP 05/2016
- New Venture Creation for 4 learners at NOF Level 2, Ref no: NVC 05/2016
Preference will be given to:
Applicants who reside within the 5 Local Municipalities of Sekhukhune District Municipality.
Minimum requirements for the Learnerships are;
- Age: 18 years lo 40 years
- Highest Qualification: Grade 11 (Maths and Science encouraged)
- Residence: Sekhukhune District
Applications should consist of covering application letter stating the reference number, accompanied by CV, certified copies of ID, proof of residence letter and qualifications (In case of Grade 11 testimonial from school or School Report).
How to Apply
Applications can be delivered to Local Municipalities (LED Units). Applicants should submit applications at the local municipality to which they reside. Applications will not be acknowledged and if you do not receive any response within 1 month, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. The following can be contacted for further information regarding the above:
|Fetakgomo Municipality,||Ms Mahlogonolo||0718790611|
|Ephraim Mogale Municipality||Mr. Sam Uwane||0730426979|
|Greater Tubatse Municipality||Mr. Golddollar Mtheza||0722040180|
|Makhuduthamaga Municipality||Mr. Tshepo Phasha||0725472068|
|Elias Motsoaledi Municipality||Mr. Joanes Mamogobo||0824440594|
Comments are closed.